The world of Football







Cheap Nokia Phone
A 33-year-old Dutch woman's phone burst into flames after the battery of the Nokia phone overheated! And then the Nokia people said that they've had those kinds of incidents before and its mostly because they buy cheap batteries from other places and they overheat sometimes, they said they've even had the phones melted and, in the worst case, exploded!! Ok this will remind me to not buy a Nokia phone when I need a phone. Anyways the 33 year old Dutch woman was hurt on the face and the neck.
And heres what the Nokia people also said: "In all cases it was caused by a replacement battery which was not a Nokia accessory. The manufacturers violated security requirements which should prevent it from heating up after short circuiting, for instance, after it was dropped."
And he didnt even name the battery company names...


Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu




Daily notes about football


05/01/2003 - 06/01/2003 06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003 07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003 08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003 09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003 10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003 11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003 12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004 01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004 03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004 06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004 07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004

Powered By